Monday–Friday 7 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Signature Breakfast Menu
Thanks to you, we continue to proudly offer these Perennial Favorites prepared and served
by the same Kitchen and Wait Staff for 27 years. We appreciate your business!
—Julie and the entire Julienne Staff.
No substitutions, please. Eggs cooked to order for the following entrees:
- Grilled Filet of Beef with Eggs and Tomato Jalapeño Salsa, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes (or Fruit, add 2.00) • 17
- Spinach Gruyere Pie served with Sliced Applewood Smoked Bacon • 15
- Fresh Salmon Hash with Peppers, Potatoes and Onions • 15
- Parmesan Crusted Potato Cake, Guacamole and Pico de Gallo • 14.5
- Provençal Spinach Crusted Quiche served with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes • 14.5
- Poached Eggs and Pico de Gallo over Sautéed Spinach and Grilled Sourdough • 13.5
- Breakfast Sandwich with Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Applewood Bacon, Gruyere, Avocado and Jalapeño Aioli • 14.5
- Toasted Croissant with Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Chives • 14.5
- Open Face Egg Salad with White Truffle Oil and Tomatoes on Toasted Pumpernickel • 13.5
- Open Face Smoked Salmon, Butter Lettuce, Tomatoes with Red Onion and Caper Cream Cheese • 15.5
- Breakfast Burrito with Scrambled Eggs, Potatoes, Pasilla Chile, Pepper Jack, Whole Wheat Tortilla, Tomatillo Sauce • 14.5
- Huevos Julienne with Corn Tortillas, Black Beans, Cheddar, Chipotle Chili Sauce and Poached Eggs • 14.5
- Julienne Chilaquiles with Scrambled Eggs, Corn Tortillas, Pepper Jack, Avocado, Red Onion, Sour Cream • 14.5
- Country Oatmeal and Sautéed Cinnamon Apples served with Currants and Brown Sugar • 8.5
- Housemade Granola with Toasted Almonds and Orange Zest served with Low-Fat Yogurt and Fresh Fruit Salad • 9
served with rosemary roasted potatoes; fruit substitution, add 2.00
- Green Omelette with Asparagus, Broccoli, Spinach, Scallions, Avocado, Feta and Roasted Pepper Salsa Egg White Omelette or Scramble with Sautéed Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Basil • 13.5
- Open Faced Omelette with Chicken Sausage, Gruyere Cheese and Tomatoes • 14
- “Custom” Omelette with Gruyere or Cheddar Cheese • 12.5
- Includes any of the following vegetables: Tomatoes • Mushrooms • Jalapeno • Spinach • Add 2.00 per addition: Avocado • Bacon • Sausage • Ham • Smoked Salmon
On the Sweeter Side
- Buttermilk Pancakes served with Blueberry Compote and Fresh Lemon Curd • 12.5
- Whole Grain and Oat Pancakes with Crystallized Ginger Butter and Pure Maple Syrup • 12.5
- Bittersweet Chocolate Chip Waffles, Honey Vanilla Crème Fraîche, Shaved Chocolate, Strawberries Rosemary Currant Bread Pudding French Toast with Fresh Peach Sauce • 12
- French Toast Julienne, Thickly Sliced Housemade Bread with Pure Maple Syrup • 12
to share before or after your entrée
- Baked Crème Brulee French Toast with Fresh Strawberry Sauce and Crème Anglaise • 15
- Warm Currant Scone topped with Bruléed Lemon Curd • 5.5
- Brown Sugar Coated Candied Bacon • 6
A la Carte
|Applewood Smoked Bacon • 5||Grilled Ham • 5||Cup of Fresh Seasonal Fruit • 5.5|
|Italian Chicken Sausage • 5||Smoked Salmon • 5||Rosemary Currant Toast • 2.5|
|Rosemary Roasted Potatoes • 3.5||One Egg, any Style • 2.5||Mimosa or White Peach Bellini with Jean Phillipe French Sparkling Wine • 9.5|
We are happy to provide an extra plate for you to split at the table, otherwise Split Charge $5.
A gentle reminder…For safety reasons and as a courtesy to fellow diners, we ask that Parents be attentive to their children’s conduct. Please refrain from talking (loudly) on cell phones. Our wish is that everyone enjoys their entire dining experience with us today…. Welcome and Thank you!